Tuesday, 22 September 2026

Fear to Freedom.

 Amen. “Fear to freedom” is the testimony of every soul that has been touched by the power of God—a journey from bondage to liberty, from anxiety to peace, from chains to deliverance. It is the story of what Jesus does when He steps into the darkness and sets the captive free.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


“So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.” (John 8:36)


“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” (2 Timothy 1:7, NKJV)


“There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment.” (1 John 4:18)


“It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.” (Galatians 5:1)


“You have not received a spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, ‘Abba! Father!’” (Romans 8:15)


“I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.” (Psalm 34:4)


🕊️ From Fear to Freedom: The Journey


Fear Says... Freedom Says... A Scripture to Hold

You are alone. I am with you always. "I will never leave you nor forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)

You are not enough. My grace is sufficient for you. "My grace is sufficient for you." (2 Corinthians 12:9)

You are trapped. The Son has set you free. "If the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." (John 8:36)

You are forgotten. I have engraved you on my palms. "I have engraved you on the palms of my hands." (Isaiah 49:16)

You are powerless. You have power, love, and a sound mind. "God has not given us a spirit of fear." (2 Timothy 1:7)

You are condemned. There is no condemnation in Christ. "There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." (Romans 8:1)


🙏 A Prayer from Fear to Freedom


Father,

I come to You bound by fear—

Fear of the future,

Fear of failure,

Fear of rejection,

Fear of the unknown.


But You have not given me a spirit of fear.

You have given me power, love, and a sound mind.


I renounce the spirit of fear.

I rebuke it in the name of Jesus.

I command it to leave my life.


I receive Your freedom.

I receive Your peace.

I receive Your love that casts out all fear.


I am no longer a slave to fear.

I am a child of God.

I am free indeed.


“I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.” (Psalm 34:4)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Freedom


I declare today:

I have moved from fear to freedom.

I am no longer bound.

I am no longer captive.

I am no longer silenced.


Fear has no hold on me.

Anxiety has no power over me.

Worry has no place in me.


For the Son has set me free.

And I am free indeed.


“It is for freedom that Christ has set us free.” (Galatians 5:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


Fear is real, but it is not your master. Freedom is yours in Christ. He has broken every chain, silenced every lie, and opened the door to a life of peace, power, and purpose. Do not go back to the bondage of fear. Stand firm in the freedom He has given you. Walk in it. Live in it. And let His perfect love cast out every fear.


“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)


From fear to freedom—I am free in Christ. 🙏🔥💙

No comments:

Post a Comment