Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Lord, Protect me from creature of night.

 Amen. "Lord, protect me from creature of night" is a prayer of trust and divine covering—a cry to the One who watches over you in the darkness, who sees what you cannot see, and who guards you from every unseen danger. The night may hold fears, but the Lord is your refuge and your fortress.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday." (Psalm 91:5-6)


"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." (Psalm 91:1)


"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety." (Psalm 4:8)


"The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them." (Psalm 34:7)


"He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." (Psalm 91:11)


🛡️ What It Means to Be Protected from the Fears of the Night


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

His Shelter You are hidden in His presence. "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." (Psalm 91:1)

His Covering He covers you with His wings. "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge." (Psalm 91:4)

His Angels His angels guard you. "The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him." (Psalm 34:7)

His Peace He gives you peace, even in the darkness. "In peace I will lie down and sleep." (Psalm 4:8)


🙏 A Prayer for Night Protection


Father,

I come before You as the night falls.

I ask that You would protect me

From every creature of the night—

From every unseen danger,

Every lurking fear,

Every attack in the darkness.


I trust in Your shelter.

I rest in Your shadow.

I find refuge in Your wings.


Your angels surround me.

Your presence fills my room.

Your peace guards my heart.


I will not be afraid of the terror of night,

For You are with me.


"You will not fear the terror of night... nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness." (Psalm 91:5-6)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Night Protection


I declare today:

The Lord protects me from every creature of the night.

I am hidden in His shelter.

I am covered by His wings.

I am guarded by His angels.


I will not fear the darkness.

I will not be troubled by the night.

I will not be shaken by the unseen.


For the Lord is my refuge,

And He watches over me.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


The night is not a place of fear when you are hidden in the shadow of the Almighty. He watches over you, covers you, and guards you from every work of darkness. Rest in His protection. The Lord is your keeper, and He never slumbers nor sleeps.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Lord, protect me from creature of night—I trust in You. 🙏🌙🛡️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment